To prove your driveway is deserving of a 2013 Scion tC, we've matched it up against the Kia Forte Koup. Both of these models are sporty, feature hatchbacks and a fun driving experience. But where does the Scion tC in N Charlotte stand out?
- When you're shopping for a sporty car, checking out the engine is a must. The N Charlotte Scion tC packs 180-horsepower into a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine. The Kia Forte Koup only has 156-horsepower. Now you know who comes out ahead in this race!
Enjoy the standard panoramic glass moonroof on sunny days!
- With this new Scion in N Charlotte, you have quite a few options. You can choose the traditional model or go for the Release Series 8.0. This particular Scion tC offers extras like a TRD body kit and glossy blacked-out wheels and a special rear spoiler. The Kia Forte Koup doesn't offer a special edition model.
- If you wanted to deck out the Kia Forte Koup, it would cost you time and money. The Scion tC is ready to go the minute you get in. It even has a standard panoramic tilt/slide moonroof!
- This new Scion also features bigger alloy wheels - it sits on 18-inches!
- Being cramped isn't fun, even if your ride is. In terms of total cargo space, the 2013 Scion tC in N Charlotte tops the Kia Forte Koup. This new Scion has 14.7 cubic feet of cargo space. There's plenty of room for bags, groceries and luggage if you're headed to the airport. The Kia Forte Koup falls short by about two feet - that's an extra suitcase!
Jam out with eight speakers in this new Scion!
- If you're familiar with the N Charlotte Scion family, you've heard of the Pioneer Audio System. It comes standard in each model. The 2013 Scion tc has a total of eight speakers while its competitor only has six. You'll also find it features HD Radio technology, which makes the radio sound crystal clear. You won't find these features in the Kia Forte Koup!
There are also different things you'll find that are unique to Scion. Like the Star Safety System and Pure Price. The Star Safety System consists of six different systems that are included free of charge. You won't find safety on the list of upgrades. Scion believes this is a system each Scion customer should enjoy without the added expense.
As we've mentioned before, Scion offers Pure Price. All of the features we list come as is. There aren't trim levels to choose from or price haggling at our N Charlotte Scion dealership. With Scion, you know exactly what you're getting! You won't be in for a surprise when you visit us.
What are you waiting for? Get into the 2013 Scion tC in N Charlotte! We are located off of I-77 in Huntersville. We would be more than happy to take you for a spin in this new Scion today!